Monday, March 21, 2011

Trying here again

It's been a year since I've posted and that's bad of me. I think being blocked from blogger at work except at lunch time means I have smaller windows to post. That means I have to remember to do it at night and I'm usually either tired and vegging, or deep into a project and not on the computer.

Then last fall I also developed a new passion for Halloween Haunt (see the new blog for the Weyward Sisters Emporium). I am currently attempting to stay to a strict to-do list that involves finishing off all the projects I've started or wanted to do for a while but have put off in order to do the latest A&S thing. I'll try to figure out how to post the to-do list, but I've got it in a table form right now and apparently I can't post those into a blog post.

Well, that's my world right now.

No comments:

Dürer, Albrecht: Self-Portrait

Dürer, Albrecht: Self-Portrait