Saturday, November 5, 2011

New to-do list for the year

Here’s the list of things that I intend to work on (when I’m not working on Haunt stuff). These are all projects that I’ve started, planned and even have the supplies on hand. It’s more of the finishing things rather than starting something new. It’s hard, but I know I need to do it. Okay, there are two new projects, the papers on the gargoyles and the Memento Mori, but those ties into the Haunt so I’m allowing them. There are a couple of items which are intended for our spring event. I figure I should be using those for the Steppes Artisan display in August as well.



1. Or Nue Embroidery


2. Maiolica plate #1 and salt, touch upped


3. Maiolica plate #2


4. Maiolica cup with 2 handles


5. Gisela, wood carved doll


6. Anna, pewter cast doll


7. Lion needlebook


8. Second needlebook, with additional needlework/with metal threads


9. Byzantium outfit


10. Enameling formed metal plates, bracelet for Byzantium outfit


11. Silk painting, German heraldic


12. Smocked hemd /Elizabethan shirt with ruffs (lace?)


13. Knife handles


14. Viking needlecase and needles


15. German ensemble extras (German gown as well?)


16. Pitcher bread


17. Other German food?


18. Gargoyle - sample with paper (Was a gargoyle only carved from stone? Could they have been cast, carved, or made from other materials? What was their purpose?)


19. Memento mori -paper (what was this, and how was it displayed in period)


No comments:

Dürer, Albrecht: Self-Portrait

Dürer, Albrecht: Self-Portrait