Monday, September 21, 2009

almost time

It's almost time to get started again. I've been taking time off after the rush and stress of the last display. I can't say that it was a stressfull event, but there's always a lot that goes into the display, even if everything was set before I went. I just seem to do well with a decompression week after such an event, and this time it was compounded by the dreaded sinus drainage! That's still hanppening, but wearing off. So after a couple of pieces for others, I'll be back to my stuff.

I did pick up glover's needles for the glove project. I don't know that they'll make that much difference but everyone swears by them, so I'll give them a try. I'm thinking tomorrow during the meeting I have to go to I can bring along the gloves and play with them there, while the others talk about the fall event.

No comments:

Dürer, Albrecht: Self-Portrait

Dürer, Albrecht: Self-Portrait