Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Purl is done!!!

Yay, I finished the purl last night and got about half the pearls on. I should be able to wrap up the pearls and spangles tonight. That means I should also be able to remove the gauntlet with lining from the frame tonight.
I'm going to spend a few days concenrtrating on the bobbinlace in the evening and the ruff edging at lunch for the next week. My goal is to play with turning bobbins in the mornings of this long weekend, especially since the weather has finally started to cool. (Funny that 95 is a cold front!) The rest of the weekend is a remake of all old gown that I've only worn one or twice because it just wasn't quite right, even though I love the fabric and the general fit.
Next week is playing with the gloves again and then finishing the lace. I am so ready to move one to something else!!!

No comments:

Dürer, Albrecht: Self-Portrait

Dürer, Albrecht: Self-Portrait