Thursday, February 23, 2012

Artist Cards

I have a number of thank yous that I decided I'd like to do something special for, and a large number of those on my list I think would appreciate some Celtic knotwork and I thought of the artist cards that seem to be coming quite popular. Those would be perfect in size. So last night I picked up several packs of the cards. Two packs are paper, two are canvas, both with different finishes, so I thought this would be the perfect way to check out the different papers and finishes. I was selling old garb last night so I didn't get to actually make art, but I do have funds now to buy more supplies - you don't know how hard it was to walk past the drawing kits with pencils and ... I managed, but it was close. I keep telling myself I have to use the ones I've got first, and I'm going to!
So now I need to work up some ideas of how to decorate these cards, and decide which one gets which media and so much FUN!

If anyone is looking for me, that's where I'll be, looking at various design books for inspiration and playing with various medias.
alex

No comments:

Dürer, Albrecht: Self-Portrait

Dürer, Albrecht: Self-Portrait