Saturday, August 8, 2009

It's crunch time!!!

I have less than a week to the event and a lot is left to be done. I have done a lot of ground work on all the bits and it's going to be a matter of pulling it together. That means that this weekend is going to be some very late nights (if I sleep at all).
last night I did manage to get most of the couching done, and I've been back at it this morning. That's when I ran out of the braid before I finished the ovals around the roses and a few other little spots. I'm going to press on with the purl, and pearls tonight and tomorrow when I go to work for a few hours, I'll stop by Michael's and pick up some more braid (with coupon!) to finish that.
Now that my lunch break is over, I am ready to start on the purl. It's tonight's goal to finish that, and hopefully, it will only be pearls tomorrow.

I also need to get the gloves together and the lace and I haven't been able to get to the bobbins...

I need to get the docs done, and the plan is to work on those at lunch time during the week and everything else in the evenings.

No comments:

Dürer, Albrecht: Self-Portrait

Dürer, Albrecht: Self-Portrait