Saturday, July 11, 2009

It's related... sort of...

I've spent the day working on the garage and I am so tired. My arms are sore, headache from the heat, and not tired enough to go to sleep early... The purpose of this clean up is to get the second workbench cleared so I can set up the lathe and turn my bobbins. It was a good thing that I did this, and yeah, I have to go back out there and finish the second half of the garage. I'm hoping it won't take as much effort and I'll be finished early enough to actually try putting something on the lathe.

I have a find today that is good, but unknown how it will be used. Some five years ago I had ordered two blocks of pewter. Honestly, I thought my x had used it, and that the bits that he'd left on the workbench had been it. So it was really cool to find that whole five pound block still in the bubblewrap. I'll do something with it in the future. Just don't know what yet.
sigh, for tonight, though I think I'll just pull out the embroidery and see what I can do before I tire myself out enough to sleep.

No comments:

Dürer, Albrecht: Self-Portrait

Dürer, Albrecht: Self-Portrait